We are doing business with Chain Stores, Supermarket, Major Floral Supplies Wholesalers, Party Stores, Florists, Event Planners, Wedding Party Coordinators, e-commerce sites and Floral Designers. We ship nationwide (Hawaii, Alaska) and international (Canada). We also welcome local pick up (Southern California Warehouse & Showroom, Industry CA 91745)
1. All orders placed online at cysexcel.com use SSL encryption to safely and securely transmit data between the customer and our servers.
2. Our order minimum is $30. There is no minimum for In-Store-Pick-Up orders.
3. California State sales tax of 8.75% applies to all orders shipped to addresses within California State.
4. Contact us if you have a Resale Certificate or Tax Exempt Certificate. A copy of these documents must be faxed to us before every order placed. Taxes will be modified after your order is placed. Taxes can not be modified after the order has shipped.
5. You may exchange items in your order that are returnable. You must contact us within 7 days to arrange for an exchange. The 15% restocking fee is waived for all exchanges. The customer is responsible for shipping the items back.
6. Most of the time, we ship the same day. For peak and busy season, orders are processed and shipped within 2 to 3 business days.
7. Orders are processed and shipped Monday to Friday.
8. Rush Orders: If you require that your order be processed and shipped on the same day please call to verify it is possible.
9. In-Store-Pick-Up items will be ready the same day if placed before 3 P.M. PST. To pick up your order, bring a copy of the cysexcel.com receipt and the credit card the order was placed with. You can print a copy of your receipt through our web site. You must specify a date and time that you will pick up your order by.
10. You may cancel your order before your order has shipped for a full refund. All cancellation requests must be made by contacting customer service (800.611.9982) within 2 hours after the order has been placed. You can not cancel your order if we have delivered your package to our shipping carrier. If your order has been shipped and you would like to cancel, you will have to wait until it is delivered. You will then have to submit a Return Authorization. Your order will then be subject to our Return Policy. Your original shipping cost will not be refunded.